You need a lean, mean industrial photography machine.
Capturing the energy and dynamics on the factory floor or in any industrial setting takes a special talent and a great deal of experience. We're happy to say we've surpassed that point for years now. As a long-time industrial photographer, Steve Smith draws from his expertise in commercial photography, advertising photography, location photography, and on-site photography to coax the best possible photographic results from any location. He turns the challenges of workers and machinery in action, less-than-optimal lighting and scenery, and extremes like welding effects, into gorgeous results for ads, brochures, annual reports, websites, sales flyers, and more.
Turn your industrial factory or worksite into a photographic masterpiece:
• Outstanding results with as little disruption to workflow as possible
• Deep understanding of motion, lighting, and people
• Ideal for ads, brochures, annual reports, websites, sales flyers
• Executive portraits
• Workers in action
• Machinery in use
• We turn drab into dazzling
• Virtually any location, setting, or process
• The most advanced digital equipment and portable lighting for exceptional results
• 25+ years experience
• Full-time assistant for fluid, hassle-free photo shoots
Get in touch! We're always happy to get you a free estimate, help you brainstorm ideas, or talk about your options. See what photographer, Steve Smith, has created in industrial settings. Amazing!